Tuesday, December 20, 2011

BBQ Chicken Spring Rolls

I love spring rolls!  I have tried a lot of variety with these.  Last night I made a really yummy version.  I forgot to take pictures, but I thought I'd write it down anyway... (If you are making these gluten free, make sure you get the rice wrappers)
I rolled the following in a spring roll wrapper:
Chicken with BBQ sauce (LOVE Sweet Baby Ray's) cooked in the crock pot, then shredded
Feta Cheese
Avacado
Purple Onion
Lettuce
Tomato
Carrot Shreds
Fresh Pineapple slices
And then dipped them in homemade ranch.  YUM!


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I really think everyone needs a cooking blog. Okay, I don't know if they need it, but I think everyone should have one! So excited for our baking group and to try some of your recipes. I have never known what to do with quinoa either!

    ReplyDelete