Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Creamy Chicken and Spinach Casserole

This week we made a pasta dish. I was out of gluten-free penne, so I used corkscrew noodles instead. I wasn't super excited about this dish, but was pleasantly surprised - it turned out really good! I used a 9X13 pan; I did end up using more noodles and chicken, and it totally filled my pan.  The whole family liked it - so a definite plus! And I'm shocked at how healthy it was for a creamy sauce, no butter, cream, cream cheese, etc.   Check out Jen's blog for the recipe!
(Oh - and I also subbed rice flour for the regular flour to make it gluten-free)

2 comments:

  1. We really liked this too! Yours looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun too see how an unhealthy recipe can turn out to be healthy when you use the right ingredients eh.

    ReplyDelete