Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bake 52: Week 37

Deep Dish Pepperoni Pizza....Yummmm
 This week I totally felt like I was back in elementary school (yes, Durrant...) and got a "Book It" award for the personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut.
This deep dish pepperoni pizza was AMAZING! Seriously tasted just. like. pizza. hut.
Crisp bottom (although the sound of boiling olive oil while baking grossed me out, it totally paid off!), soft inside - loved it!  I was surprised that you were able to bake these in 9" cake pans. I did laugh that it made two small pizzas and said it fed 6-8 people.  Apparently these people have never met my children!  It was delicious and I will definitely try it again!
Check out Amanda's blog for the recipe!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, I am a Bake 52 member also! I had forgotten about the Book It awards. That made me chuckle. I found the pizza to be like a Pizza Hut pizza! It was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little put off by the amount of oil too. Next time I try it, I am going to use a bit less and see how it goes. Your pizza looks so good! Glad you guys liked it!

    ReplyDelete