Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bake 52: Week 52

I cannot believe it is week 52! I cannot believe this year is over! And I cannot believe all of the amazing things that I baked this year!
For our last week, we baked 
Thick and Chewy Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
This picture was taken on my phone and isn't so much in focus. I am sure other bakers got much better shots to give you a better idea of what these look like!
I made these a couple of weeks ago, knowing that Christmas week would be super busy. I was trying to find something fun for the kids to do one night and we decided to make cookies.  This was the perfect chance to try these out!  
So they are triple chocolate:  cocoa in the dough, melted chocolate in the dough, and chocolate chips in the dough.  Sounds amazing, right?
These were too sweet for me.  I almost felt like I didn't know who I was anymore - my motto is "there's never too much chocolate" and suddenly there was.  I could only eat one cookie.  And didn't want to eat the entire bowl of dough.
So...my conclusion is that I was either  coming down with a horrible case of something and my tastebuds weren't working properly....or they are just a little too rich for me.  I'm anxious to see what everyone else thought of it.
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!  I am looking forward to our Dinner Group for 2013!
Check out Janet's blog for the reicpe!

No comments:

Post a Comment