Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stir Fried Beef and Broccoli

Stir Fried Beef and Broccoli
This was Amanda's pick this week - and it was a great one!  This was a pretty simple recipe - there was a lot of prep work as far as cutting and marinating the meat, cutting veggies, and making two sauces; however, once the cooking began it was a quick and easy recipe.  
The results?  AMAZING! My family really loved this dish! It was even mentioned that it could be from Panda Express - only better! Wow, that's a big deal around here.  I should mention that we love pretty much any dish with fresh ginger and sesame oil - those add such great flavor!  There was an option for hoisin or oyster sauce - I went with the oyster sauce. I loved the bright colors - it made for a beautiful, healthy, delicious meal!
So glad we tried this - check out Amanda's blog for the recipe!

1 comment:

  1. That's it, I am going to have to try it with the oyster sauce! It looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete