Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bake 52: Week 24

Cinnamon Swirl Bread
 What is not to love here?
This was a pretty simple recipe and I loved that it was made with all pantry items - I didn't have to shop for anything this week. My biggest dilemma was after rolling the dough up to put in the bread pan...it took a lot of willpower not to cut it up and move forward with actual cinnamon rolls. 
My kids and I melted some white chocolate and drizzle over the top - REALLY delicious!! As far as a sweet bread goes, this was great!  Overall I would prefer an actual cinnamon roll (bring on the cream cheese frosting!).  Oh - and obviously I am going for the tasty choice here, not the healthy one! Give this one a try for sure!
Check out Rebekah's Blog for the recipe!


3 comments:

  1. The white chocolate looks good. I was really tempted just to make powder sugar glaze to drizzle over the bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, white chocolate would have been wonderful! I love that idea! Beautiful loaf of bread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about your bread looks perfect! Seriously. It was nice not to have to buy anything this time!

    ReplyDelete