Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bake 52: Week 40

Pumpkin Sheet Cake
This week was an excellent choice - pumpkin sheet cake! Have I made it clear that I LOVE pumpkin baked goods?  Of course I had to make this in my cookie sheet to make pumpkin bars.  I make pumpkin bars every year and this recipe trumps my old one. This recipe is going to get a lot of use.  And I was able to successfully make this gluten-free!  I also really loved this cream cheese frosting recipe - it was a little different with a little bit of sour cream and was whipped a lot longer, really good! Turned out perfect!  This is definitely one to try! Check out Betsy's blog for the recipe.

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering what would happen if I made it in a cookie sheet, I think I'll try that next time. I also thought the cream cheese frosting was different but good.
    so glad it worked out, it looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ridiculous how insanely excited I get when you turn a recipe into a GF one and it works! YAY! And it looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not very GF savvy so hope I don't sound dumb, but how did you turn it into gluten free? If you don't mind me asking.

    ReplyDelete