Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bake 52: Week 4

Week 4...Light Cheesecake!
I was excited for this recipe because...well, let's be honest... I pretty much love any dessert there is.  I do like cheesecake and was excited to try a lighter version. This was a time consuming recipe - long baking time, cooling time, then cooling in the fridge time, then sitting out of the fridge before cutting.  However actually making the recipe was fairly easy (especially when finding out greek yogurt is used as yogurt cheese!)
This cheesecake was excellent!  It was very creamy and rich, didn't taste like a light recipe at all.  The whole family loved it! We even cut the bottom crust off of a piece so my husband could have some.  The strawberry topping was perfect - the flavors complimented each other so well!
Visit Talesha's blog for the recipe!

2 comments:

  1. Yours looks so yummy with the berries all on top like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look yummy! I totally should have made a sauce! I wondered about him and the crust. Personally I am not a huge crust fan anyway, I don't think he missed much!

    ReplyDelete